Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Deliveries within the Sydney Metro area: Within 5-7 working days of order date unless mutually agreed otherwise
- Interstate & Regional deliveries: The order must be placed at least 7 working days before required delivery date. Delivery will be within 7-14 days of order date
- The above delivery terms are for standard sizes and colours only. Please contact us for custom sizes and/or colour orders for exact prices and delivery lead times.
- The Acoustic Box Pty Ltd™ will deliver to the address and on the date as indicated on the order form / other correspondence. We are unable to guarantee an exact delivery time. Delivery will take place between 7 am – 6 pm.
- Our driver/courier will deliver to the person specified on the order form. In the event the person is not at the property / no person is specified, the driver will leave the product(s) as close as practically possible to the front door of the property.
- The Acoustic Box Pty Ltd™ does not take any responsibility for any lost or damaged product(s) after delivery.
- The goods and/or services rendered remain the property of The Acoustic Box™ until full payment for the goods / services are received.
B) Warranties, exchanges, refunds & faulty goods
- Any claims for damaged or faulty products must be reported to The Acoustic Box™ within 24 hours of delivery, otherwise it will be deemed the product(s) are received in good order and the full amount as per the invoice is payable.
- In the event the product(s) is damaged or faulty due to an error by The Acoustic Box™, we will deliver a new product(s) or panel(s) as per the order form. Delivery date for a replacement will be made within 20 business days. The delivery cost of replacement panels will be at the customers expense, UNLESS freight Insurance was purchaased with the original order
- Any changes to orders must be communicated in writing to The Acoustic Box™ before shipment of the product(s) otherwise it is deemed that the order is correct as per the order form.
- In the event The Acoustic Box™ agrees to exchange a product (after delivery/non-faulty), an administration fee of $110+ GST will be charged. Additionally, a delivery and pick-up fee (POA) will also be charged in the event the new product is to be delivered to site.
- In the event an incorrect order is placed by the customer, The Acoustic Box™ will charge a cost per panel for every panel that needs to be replaced. Panel costs vary depending on size and type.
- The Acoustic Box™ will only allow exchanges (after delivery) if the goods have not been installed and remain intact in their original wrapping.
- The Acoustic Box™ does not offer any guarantees with regards the life of the following as this will depend on the location and level of exposure to the elements and geographical location:
- the powder coating;
- the acoustic foam;
- the gas struts.
8. The Acoustic Box™ offers a pro-rata 7-year warranty on all other parts of the box. Proof of purchase is required and warranties are not transferable. This warranty does not cover:
- Intentional or accidental damage to the parts caused by the customer, natural disasters, or an act of God;
- Where the parts have been altered,or tampered with;
- Where the parts were installed incorrectly; and,
- Limitations apply to no rust warranty for sea spray zones or coastal environments
C) Credit & Payments.
- Credit is only given to customers who have been approved by The Acoustic Box™
- The Acoustic Box™ credit terms are strictly 14 days from the date of the invoice.
- Credit does not extend to amounts exceeding the approved credit limit.
- Credit does not extend to amounts exceeding the 14 days credit terms.
- Any claims arising from invoices must be made within seven working days of receipt of invoice.