The Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Deliveries within the Sydney Metro area: The order must be placed before 10.00 am the day before required delivery date otherwise delivery will take place the day after.
- Interstate deliveries: The order must be placed at least 5 working days before required delivery date.
- The above delivery terms are for standard sizes and colours only. Please contact us for custom sizes and/or colour orders for exact prices and delivery lead times.
- The Acoustic Box Pty Ltd will deliver to the delivery address and to the delivery date as indicated on the order form. We are unable to guarantee an exact delivery time. Delivery will take place between 7 am – 6 pm.
- Our driver/courier will deliver to the person specified on the order form. In the event the person is not at the property / no person is specified, the driver will leave the product(s) as close as practically possible to the front door of the property.
- The Acoustic Box Pty Ltd does not take any responsibility for any lost or damaged product(s) after delivery.
- The goods and/or services rendered remain the property of The Acoustic Box Pty Ltd until full payment for the said goods/services are received.
B) Warranties, exchanges, refunds & faulty goods
- Any claims for damaged or faulty products must be reported to The Acoustic Box Pty Ltd within 24 hours of delivery, otherwise it will be deemed the product(s) are received in good order and the full amount as per the invoice is payable .
- In the event the product(s) is damaged or faulty due to an error by The Acoustic Box Pty Ltd, we will deliver a new product(s) as per the order form within two (2) business days from reporting the fault/damage.
- Any changes to orders must be communicated in writing to The Acoustic Box Pty Ltd before shipment of the product(s) otherwise it is deemed that the order is correct as per this form.
- The goods and/or services rendered remain the property of The Acoustic Box Pty Ltd until full payment for the goods/services are received.
- The Acoustic Box does not offer any guarantees with regards the life of the powder coating
- The Acoustic Box offers a 7 year warranty on all parts of the box. This warranty does not cover:
- Intentional or accidental damage to the parts caused by the customer
- Where the parts have been altered or tampered with
- Where the parts were installed incorrectly
C) Credit & Payments.
- Credit is only given to customers who have been approved by The Acoustic Box Pty Ltd
- The Acoustic Box Pty Ltd’s credit terms are strictly 14 days from the date of the invoice.
- Credit does not extend to amounts exceeding the approved credit limit.
- Credit does not extend to amounts exceeding the 14 days credit terms.
- Any claims arising from invoices must be made within seven working days of receipt of invoice.